Be A Host Family - Join Our Team
We are always looking for good, quality, pet-loving homes to care for our clients’ pets. We want to make sure that all pets have a safe and fun vacation while their 2-legged owners are traveling. Owners will be able to travel without the guilt and have the peace of mind knowing that their pets are in a home that truly loves pets. Yes, we pay you for the care and all the food and treats are provided by the owner, but you will not be making mortgage payments with your earnings.
Why Be A Host?
- The reason that people take pets for us are varied, but may include some of the following:
- Enjoyment/companionship of a pet.
- No vet bills
- No grooming bills
- No lodging bills
- No pet food bills or supplies are needed
- Companion for host’s pet
- Just lost a pet and don’t want to make another 12 – 15 year commitment
- Can determine what breed of pet they may want to purchase (large vs. small, shedding, allergies)
- Children bugging them for a pet
- Determine if the kids can deal with responsibility
- Can have a pet on a part-time basis, without the commitment
- A means where the kids can earn some extra money
- Pets are pre-screened and matched to host’s family and lifestyle (If children or other pets, the visiting pet will be selected with these criteria in mind. Number of hours people are out of the house will also be taken into consideration.)
We complete an initial phone interview and from there we determine if you would fit into our system.
After the initial qualification we then conduct an in-home interview to fully understand your desire to host pets and determine if you meet our qualifications. During the in-home interview we will:
- Determine the type of pets you have owned or cared for previously
- Inspect your home for cleanliness, safety and layout to determine what pets would work best. (example: if you have lots of steps we would not give you a pet that is geriatric and would have a hard time going up and down)
- Check out your yard for security and safety.
- Determine the type of pet that is most compatible with your pet if you have pets of your own. (If you have an older pet, we would not want to have you care for a jumping, hyper puppy)
- Determine the type of pets you are most interested in caring for in your home. (Some of our hosts only want dogs while others only are interested in cats. If it is dogs you are interested in caring for, we will determine size, age, and any breed restrictions.)
The Pets Are Inn Host Family Guideline Manual that addresses any “What ifs” that may occur while you are caring for a pet..
Pets Are Inn South Jersey, Inc. is a Dog and Pet Boarding Business serving "South Jersey" and located in Cinnaminson, NJ USA 08077. Contact Pets Are Inn South Jersey at 856.829.7387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.petsareinnsouthjersey.com.
Pets Are Inn South Jersey provides loving pet boarding in pre-screened and approved host family homes. We serve families and their pets both dogs and cats in Burlington County, Camden County, Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Delran, Marlton, Medford, Moorestown, Mt Laurel, Palmyra, Riverside, Riverton, Voorhees, South Jersey, and surrounding NJ communities in South New Jersey.
Caring for pets since 1982, Pets Are Inn South Jersey is the "#1 Alternative for Boarding Your Pet While You're Away " with "All the Comforts of Home."
Contact Pets Are Inn South Jersey for your pet boarding, dog boarding and cat boarding in South Jersey area.